I have just begun taking baby steps towards realising a long-held ambition. To start something of value – a diversity-led marketing startup trying to disrupt the very visages of how diversity can add to a brand’s bottomline and topline impacting the business via expansion into a consumer base that is diverse! Can’t give out more details but I promise I will be less cryptic and my blog readers and followers across my social media channels will be the first to know! The launch of my new start-up is August 2017! More later… This Blog itself is in transition at the moment. Although content still remains this blog’s strong point, the only downside of not having enough content is being worked out as I write this post! I am currently setting up a Diversity and Inclusion portfolio and so my energies are largely focussed on this new project. However, beginning August this year, I shall be more active on my blog. To me personally, this blog is much more that a journal on fashion, brands, lifestyle etc. The blog is all about people, individuality and the power of self that can create and consume consciously! We are at crossroads where it is no […]
Top Picks Archives
- Interesting Campaign by Diesel – ‘Chair Executive Officer’
- New Study Finds Europe does not Offer Necessary Support for Breast Cancer Survivors Who Wish to Return to Work (A report by The Economist Intelligence Unit, and commissioned by Pfizer)
- De Beers’ CSR footprint, conflict trail demystified!
- Round Table India (RTI) has provided lunch packets to 70000 underprivileged kids in 20 cities in India
- CSR, Customer emotions & the disruption in Consumer science (Levi’s, Hublot, Amazon, Yoox, Facebook, Chanel, H&M, Volkswagen, LVMH & Smint in review) + Re-imagining Brand Longevity