I have been on a holiday. Cruising to the Nordics, Baltics all the way to Russia and finally culminating a fab holiday in Spain. Some more notes on my recent travels will be up soon on my blog as a photoblog because travel is to create memories.. not to be reduced to a text. This isn’t the end of the holiday season. Fyi.. NO E.F.F.I.N.G WAY! There is a lot more coming ..more exotic locations This also kind of explains why I haven’t been active on the blogging biosphere. Hopefully, I will be able to churn out some interesting stuff in the coming months for my readers whilst still being able to find time to work and play! Technology today is not only enhancing experience both virtually and real-time but in many ways also bridging the divide between virtual and real.The gap is fast diminishing between the rhetoric and reality albeit still figuring out the notion of human touch. With a proliferation of internet connected devices, Wearables are getting there i.e. at the point of human touch via a technology format where the need is replacing the gimmick du jour. Today Wearables are not about contextualising fashion but are about reinventing the traditional and conventional formats […]
Bags, Jewelry & the Kinds Archives
- Interesting Campaign by Diesel – ‘Chair Executive Officer’
- New Study Finds Europe does not Offer Necessary Support for Breast Cancer Survivors Who Wish to Return to Work (A report by The Economist Intelligence Unit, and commissioned by Pfizer)
- De Beers’ CSR footprint, conflict trail demystified!
- Round Table India (RTI) has provided lunch packets to 70000 underprivileged kids in 20 cities in India
- CSR, Customer emotions & the disruption in Consumer science (Levi’s, Hublot, Amazon, Yoox, Facebook, Chanel, H&M, Volkswagen, LVMH & Smint in review) + Re-imagining Brand Longevity